During the summer and Fall:
Last Friday of the month: At Applecheek Farm- 10:00 AM-6:00PM (Year round)
Last Thursday of the month: Bluebird Tavern (317 Riverside Ave Burlington, VT 05401-1405 OLD LOCATION) Burlington, 4:30PM – 5:30PM (Year round)
Last Thursday of the month: Sunflower Health Food Store, Waterbury Center 4:00pm -6:00pm (Year round)
Last Saturday of the Month : Montpelier Farmers' Market 9:30AM- 1:00PM (May – October)
Last Sunday of the Month: Stowe Farmers Market 11:00AM -3:00PM (May – October)
During the Winter months:
Last Thursday of the month: Laughing Moon Chocolate, Main Street Stowe 4:00PM -6:00PM (Nov-April)
Third Saturday of the month: Montpelier Winter Farmers’ Market 10:00AM -2:00PM (Dec- April)
Reminders: A few simple Pick-up Notes & Rules
- It is your responsibility to pick-up your meat CSA share. This schedule will be posted on-line too!
- We may need to change the pick-up dates some months, and will e-mail with a notice, as well as post the date changes on-line. BUT: e-mails are not perfect, and we always recommend checking the schedule each month before traveling to the CSA pick-up!!
- Members MUST pick up within the time frame detailed for each site location unless otherwise arranged with Applecheek Staff. Packages not picked up will be forfeited.
- Shares can only be picked up on pick-up days at your designated pick-up location.
* Alternative pickup locations can be arranged, providing there is a commitment from no less than 3 CSA members for the additional location.
**Please Call 2 days in advance or E-mail us if you cannot pick-up your share or plan to change locations!!!
We prefer that you pay for your entire share in full by the start of the share subscription. If you are unable to make the full payment, please talk to us about an installment plan. You can join our year round meat CSA anytime for a pro-rated price assuming we have shares available. In order to process your form for our next month delivery we must receive your check no later than the third Monday of the month.
We accept cash, personal checks, and money orders. You may also use the EBT Card 3SquaresVT benefits at the Farmers Artisan Market in Morrisville or at the Montpelier Farmers Market to pay for your share. Please fill out the order form and send it to the farm with payment or talk to us to make a payment using the EBT card. Please make checks payable to Applecheek Farm and mail to 567 McFarlane Road, Hyde Park, VT 05655.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR FAMILY FARM!